Laura is a principal at Gray Plant Mooty and practices in real estate law. She represents institutions and individuals in commercial and residential real estate and corporate transactions, including negotiating construction contracts, developer contracts, leases, easements, contracts for deed, notes, mortgages and loan agreements, and analyzing potential acquisitions and sales, financing options, land use, zoning, development, and environmental matters. She has also assisted many corporations and individuals in successfully protesting their real property tax valuations, and has represented lenders and borrowers in complex work-out situations.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1987
Order of the Coif
- Mankato State University, B.S. in business administration, summa cum laude
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Dress for Success Minneapolis, director