Kendra is a principal at Gray Plant Mooty. Kendra concentrates her practice in the area of family law representing clients in dissolution, custody, postdecree, paternity, child support matters, and third-party custody. Kendra also represents clients in petitioning for stepparent adoptions, and preparation and negotiation of antenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Prior to attending law school, Kendra was a family law paralegal at Gray Plant Mooty. Kendra worked as a guardian ad litem for the North Dakota Guardian Project while attending law school. As a guardian ad litem, Kendra worked in the juvenile court system with abused and neglected children.
- “Understanding Current Financial Issues in Minnesota Family Law Practice,” Advanced Family Law Practice for Paralegals Seminars, Minneapolis, MN, 2008
- “Effectively Assisting in Custody Disputes,“ Minnesota Family Law Practice for Paralegals Seminar, Minneapolis, MN, 2006
- University of North Dakota, J.D., with distinction, 2003
- Winona State University, undergraduate degree in the paralegal program, cum laude, 1997
- Hamline Law and Graduate Schools Mediation Center for Dispute Resolution, Certified 40 Hour Family Mediation Skills Training
- Hamline Law and Graduate Schools Mediation Center for Dispute Resolution, Parenting Time Expediting Training
- Hamline Law and Graduate Schools Mediation Center for Dispute Resolution, Parenting Consulting Training
- North Dakota Guardian ad Litem Project Training Program
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Stearns-Benton County Bar Association
- St. Cloud Forum of Executive Women, past member
- Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines, Board of Directors, past first vice chair