Gray Plant Mooty’s eDiscovery Team is made up of attorneys, paralegals and litigation support specialists who are dedicated to delivering innovative, collaborative, and cost-efficient solutions to clients in all phases of the electronic discovery life cycle. We continually monitor emerging case law, industry developments, technological advances, and rule changes in this area and advise clients on their rights and obligations when responding to electronic discovery requests.
As companies continue to compile and store increasingly large quantities of electronic data, advanced planning for electronic discovery is essential. Today more than ever, the electronic discovery component of dispute resolution has the capacity to overwhelm litigation budgets and distract clients from the daily operation of their business.
Gray Plant Mooty’s eDiscovery Team proactively advises clients on appropriate data management policies and procedures. Using a combination of resources and expertise, we offer practical advice and put our clients in a position to respond to electronic discovery requests in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Services we offer to clients include:
- Advising on data governance, risk management and records retention policies for business needs, litigation, and regulatory compliance
- Advising on the scope and breadth of data preservation plans
- Negotiating cost-efficient, practical and defensible processes for document collection, analysis, review and production
- Managing data preservation, collection, analysis, review and production processes and defending the reasonableness of such processes in Court
- Advising on privacy and data security regulations